The Mission Statement of the Association is to support and encourage the overall mission of the Burmese Christian Churches, Fellowships, and Organizations by:
- Reaching persons of Burmese background/culture in North America for Christ.
- Assisting member organizations to meet the needs and concerns of spiritual and social ministries.
- Assisting member to identify potential and developing future Burmese or North American Burmese pastors and lay leaders.
- Providing guidance to the member organizations without the loss of identity and culture values.
- Building bridges of relationships among Burmese Christian Churches, Fellowships, and Organizations in North America.
- Promotion of global evangelization and missionary efforts.